Join our fantastic Volunteer Team to help us support local people with sight loss through virtual and face to face groups and keep our organisation running. Meet new people, gain new skills and make a difference to local peoples lives.
We have a flexible approach to volunteering and a variety of roles available to suit individuals who want to get involved. We reimburse expenses and offer full induction and training opportunities.
Could you help?
- Provide Peer Support to other people with visual impairments.
- Welcome people to our face to face services and groups.
- Share your IT knowledge with people with visual impairments.
- Help with our admin to keep us running smoothly.
- Be a sighted guide for our popular walking group.
- Organise an event and raise vital funds.
- Be a trustee and help manage the charity.
To find out which volunteer roles are available at the moment, follow this link to our role adverts on Kirklees Volunteering webpage.
If you have any questions about volunteering with Outlookers, please don’t hesitate to contact us and ask for our friendly Volunteer Coordinator.
In January 2020, we received the Kirklees Volunteering Quality Award which recognises our good practice in providing good quality volunteer experiences.