Outlookers is a member led organisation that runs support services for people with visual impairments. Our aim is to enhance the lives of visually impaired people through promoting the benefits of peer support and the use of technology to aid independence.
- We offer support and training in the use of various magnification products and technology
- We listen to what you want
- We offer social and emotional support in a relaxed environment
- We encourage you to try equipment before you buy it
- We work with you to find cost effective solutions to suit your individual need
To contact us, follow this link.
Outlookers is the new name for Kirklees Visual Impairment Network (KVIN) and the Society for the Blind of Dewsbury, Batley & District. We are going through a process of rebranding which may mean that you see previous charity names. Be reassured that we are the same organisation and will continue to operate to benefit our community of Visually Impaired people.